This one rice that i love preparing when short of time.Its filling and fun.
- 8 beef or pork sausages
- 4 chicken drumsticks and 2 chicken wings or breast
- 2 medium onions chopped finely
- 11/2 cup of rice
- 1/4 cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 4 cloves garlic,crushed
- 3 trimmed celery stalks sliced thickly
- 11/2 cup pureed tomatoes
- 1 cup peas
- 2 cups chicken stock
- Cook sausages in a large saucepan,turning, until browned all over;remove from pan. In the same pan,cook chicken, a few pieces at a time, until browned all over.
- 2-3 fry onions until soft.Add rice,cayenne,thyme,bay leaves,garlic,celery and crushed tomatoes.Stir to incorporate.
- Chop sausages to bite size pieces and add to rice mixture together with the chicken and peas.Pour in stock and bring to boil.Reduce the head and simmer,uncovered for about 15 minutes or until rice is tender and chicken is cooked through.
Tip: I always cook my sausage without the skin.
This recipe is from Tupike issue 8th March,April 2008.
Have you voted in the inaugural Diaperthon Competition? There are 3 Teams, Yellow Team, Purple Team and the Blue Team. Vote by clicking LIKE on the photo of contestants you feel should be in the finals on 23rd September 2012!
See the Teams: http://www.facebook.com/BabyBanda/photos
I was referred to the site by a good friend. Folk remedies found are awesome.
From Detoxification to hair growth.
Amazing is that most of the remedies have been used for years.
Subscribe to earth clinic and you may find that solution.
Disclosure: Thoughts are my own
This policy is valid from 02 July 2012.
Mom Apprise is a blog written by a group of individuals. For questions about this blog, please contact email@example.com
We accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements